(National / International Approvals from Regulatory Set-ups)
- International Approvals
- Mutual Recognition Agreement with ELECTROSUISSE, the Swiss National Certification Body for European approvals
- Selective arrangements with VDE, the German National Certification Body and NEMKO, the Norwegian certification body for international approvals.
- Through its worldwide connections, CII offers International Approvals for a spectrum of countries covering Europe, USA, Canada, China, Bangkok, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia & Nigeria, Nepal, Bangladesh and other SAARC Countries etc.
- National Approvals
CII facilitates Approvals from Indian Regulatory Bodies like
- Telecom Engineering Centre – TEC (Department of Telecom)
- Wireless Planning & Coordination – WPC (Department of Telecom)
- Bureau of Indian Standards – BIS
- Standardization Testing & Quality Certification Directorate – STQC (Department of IT)
- Bureau of Energy efficiency-BEE
- Chief Controller of Explosives – CcoE
- Director General of Mines Safety – DGMS