Conformity Direct Services (National / International Approvals from Regulatory Set-ups)
A. International Approvals
- Mutual Recognition Agreement with ELECTROSUISSE, the Swiss National Certification Body for European approvals
- Selective arrangements with VDE, the German National Certification Body and NEMKO, the Norwegian certification body for international approvals
- Through its worldwide connections, CII offers International Approvals for a spectrum of countries covering Europe, USA, Canada, China, Bangkok, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia & Nigeria, Nepal, Bangladesh and other SAARC Countries etc
B. CE Marking/ Other European Marks like ENEC, KEY Mark
- Conformity Direct Services provides Technical Construction File Attestation for CE marking of products under self declaration mode.
- CE Marking based on approval from notified bodies is facilitated through European counter parts.
C. ROHS Compliance Attestation
- Conformity Direct Services provides Attestation Certificate for ROHS Compliance of products under self declaration mode.
- ROHS Compliance based on approval from notified bodies is facilitated through European counter parts.
D. SASO & Other Approvals for Middle East
- Conformity Direct Services provides SASO approval services through Intertek
- Testing services form accredited laboratories for other certification for the middle east
E. National Approvals
CII facilitates Approvals from Indian Regulatory Bodies like
- Telecom Engineering Centre – TEC (Department of Telecom)
- Wireless Planning & Coordination – WPC (Department of Telecom)
- Standardization Testing & Quality Certification Directorate – STQC (Department of IT)
- Bureau of Energy efficiency-BEE
- Chief Controller of Explosives – CcoE
- Director General of Mines Safety – DGMS